These days, there are plenty of over-the-counter and natural weight loss supplements that you can try in order to boost your weight loss efforts. One of those products is Phentramin-D, but taking it on its own will only get you so far. To really make the most of this popular diet pill, check out the three tips below to increase your weight loss while taking Phentramin-D.
1. Hit the Gym
Finding a great local gym that you can work out in is a great way to boost your weight loss while taking Phentramin-D because it will give you access to a variety of strength training machines, and you can also sign up for a range of fitness classes that will always keep your body guessing with new challenges. While working out at home is great, if you don’t have the space for a lot of equipment, the gym is necessary. For example, at the gym, you could use the treadmill, tone your upper body with weights, and then take a yoga class to cool down, all in the same workout session. You’ll be able to get it all done because Phentramin-D can help give you the sustained energy that you need to get a fantastic workout in.
2. Keep Your Metabolism Going All Day
Another way to boost weight loss while taking Phentramin-D is by maintaining a higher metabolic rate throughout the day. Phentramin-D will help you achieve this, but you can take some additional steps to make the diet pill even more effective. A few ways to maintain a strong metabolism include:
• Don't Eat Too Little - Eating a sufficient number of calories throughout the day in order to prevent your body from going into “starvation mode,” which would cause your metabolic rate to slow down. Just be sure to eat portion-controlled meals three times a day, and then add in healthy snacks in between during weight loss with Phentramin-D.
• Drink Plenty of Water - Consume a good amount of H20 throughout the day to keep your body hydrated. Stick with cold water, which has been shown to help raise resting metabolic rate.
• Increase Muscle Mass - According to this article at WebMD, building more muscle mass can also help increase your metabolic rate, which is just another reason to hit the gym.
• Eat Metabolism Enhancing Foods - Foods that can help maintain a healthy metabolism throughout the day include those that are rich in iron and those that are high in fiber, so include these in your daily meal plans.
3. Get Enough Sleep
This article at SFGate references a study that determined sleep to play a critical role in metabolism. If your sleep schedule isn’t healthy, you might end up gaining more weight. Getting enough hours of shut-eye helps your body maintain a healthy metabolism, and it also helps with energy and appetite control as you lose weight on Phentramin-D.